Tel: 07747 563547
An ex-college student who is keen to find a placement in graphic design and web development to gain an understanding of what is needed in the industry. I am a confident, reliable, trustworthy and imaginative. Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team and can deal with duties competently.
2006 – 2009 Ystrad Mynach College
OCR Certificate for I Media users level 3
Level 1 Certificate in IT Systems Support
OCR Level 1 Certificate in Text Processing
EDEXEL Diploma in Digital Applications level 2
EDEXEL Certificate in Digital Applications level 1
Communication, Level 2
Application of Number, Level 2
Information and Communication Technology, Level 2
Improving Own Learning and Performance, Level 2
Working with Others, Level 2
Problem Solving, Level 2
2001 – 2006 Lewis School Pengam
GCSE’s: English Literature [C], English Language [D], Mathematics [D], Design Technology [C], Double Science [D/D] Art & Design [C]
May 2005 GE Capital Finance Solutions
· Handled incoming telephone calls from other companies and members of the public.
· Organised and maintained the office filing system.
April 2009 NGfL Cymru
· Created interactive flash learning games for schools which are currently being used on their website.
· Designed different headers which are also being used on their website.
· Created vector based designs using Coral Draw x4.
· Helped out with various sections of their website.
· Managed the Heat Press and printing machinery.
2012 – present Pengam Constitutional Club
· Served drinks
· Worked shifts on my own
· Handled and counted up the money
· Opened up and locked up on my own
I am highly competent in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft
Office and Adobe Creative Suite. I’m also confident with web coding languages
HTML and CSS.
Designed and maintains a website for a family member
Duke of Edinburgh Bronze completed.
Full clean drivers licence since 2009
Wood, Department of ICT,
Taplin, NGfL Cymru,